Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day.







Black cropped sweater - Urban Outfitters // Cardigan - Hollister // Jeans - Gap // Platform booties - GoJane

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Even though this year I don't have a valentine, I think it's still nice to get yourself all dolled up and be around the people you love. I thought I'd show you what I'm wearing today and as you can tell, my outfit doesn't have any pink or red in it. I just thought I'd keep my outfit pretty simple because I'm spending my day eating chocolates and watching chic flicks. I hope you all have a pleasant Valentine's day and I hope you all feel loved!

There aren't any link as to where my outfit is from because just about everything isn't sold anymore, sorry! Also, if you want to know about my makeup routine, just let me know and I'll make a post for it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment