Saturday, February 21, 2015

Brunch





Cardigan - Pacsun / Top - Pacsun / Skirt - Aero / Necklaces - Aero & Macy's

Today I went to brunch with my mom for a school thing. I thought it was so nice to spend time with my mom, my friends, and their moms. I was at the mall yesterday trying to find an outfit to wear and I picked up my skirt from Aero (it's from the Bethany Mota collection) and I actually love it. I never used to be much of a fan of Aero (primarily because I used to wear their clothes in 6th grade) but they have some pretty cute stuff now. Since it was freezing outside (and it started to snow while we were there), I wore black tights and black booties and of course wore a jacket.

Oh and please excuse my awkward poses, I'm still trying to figure them out hahah.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    Xx Andrea
    www.andreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!
    Xx Andrea
    www.andreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete