Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jamaica















Recently, I've returned from my family trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica and let me just tell you all, it was so amazing and beautiful!! I was in awe the entire time because everything looked like it came directly out of a post card or travel magazine. I love traveling to new places and I love the beach so this vacation was heaven for me. My family and I stayed in an all-inclusive resort so every morning was like waking up in paradise. I never wanted to leave and could have easily stayed forever.. or at least a couple more days. Anyway, I'm extremely blessed and grateful that I was able to go on this trip. It was definitely a beautiful trip and I love having this memory now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are amazing! You really inspired me to start taking more pictures for my blog. I love your blog, and was wondering if you would be up to doing a collaboration with me. We can do anything really, I'm up for suggestions. You can email me at missmakeuptips1@gmail.com if you are interested. I would really like to introduce some of my readers to your blog, and hope you will consider a collab with me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the name of the hotel you stayed in and would you recommend it? I'm looking to take my boyfriend on holiday and am just looking around for inspo! x

    katelharper.com

    ReplyDelete