Sunday, November 16, 2014

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review

I was in need of a new mascara so yesterday I stopped by Target and picked up the brand new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara for about $6.99. There aren't too many reviews up yet on the product so I figured that I might as well give my opinion.

First off, let me just say that I LOVE the brush. I've always preferred plastic applicators supposed to the bristled brushes because I feel that they grip the lashes better. The applicator isn't too big and I like that it has a curved shape to it. 



The consistency is quite wet but I was surprised to find that the formula did not clump. Usually with most wet mascaras, you end up spending loads of time de-clumping your eyelashes. I love how build able the mascara is and that it does not weight down my eyelashes (my lashes are quite thin so most mascaras weigh them down even when I spend extra time curling them). 

Top: no mascara
Bottom: Two coats
(Please excuse my under-eye bags, it was quite early when I took these photos.)

Overall I am very impressed with this mascara. I do find that it gives a pretty similar effect as the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara, which has been a favorite of mine for a long time now, but it doesn't clump as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment